Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We have been spoiled!

For the last week and a half my family and I have been spoiled by the wonderful visit of my husband's parents and grandmother.  They are so kind and loving, and we had a great time with them.  Here are just some of the ways that we were spoiled by their visit.

E and C got to take to two trips to the splash park in one week.  They had wagon rides every afternoon and lots of individual play time with loving grandparents and great grandparent.  I think both E and C got pushed around in the pink princess ride-on toy about an hour each day.



Here we are just about to leave for our date, dinner and a concert.

I was spoiled in many ways also.  I was able to do my hair and put make-up on at least four days while they were here.  I had help while my husband was out of town which made bed time so much easier.  I had time to run some errands, go out to dinner with friends, go on a date with my husband, and clean around the house.  We power washed our entire house and cleared out a lot of brush in our yard.  I played a lot of cards with my great grandmother-inlaw, which was such a treat as I don't get to play games very often. 



Over all it was a superb visit, topped off by a mother's day shared by three mothers. I am thankful for being able to be a part of this special family and all of the thing that they did for us during this visit. 

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful people your husbands family are.
    I am so glad they could spend time with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...