Friday, October 28, 2011

A Surprise about Parenting

I knew that parenting would be challenging.  I had thought about all of the care I would have to give my daughters, the discipline I would have to enforce, and the lack of sleep I would get.  What I did not anticipate was the fact that parenting would push me to be a better person, and really examine my actions.  I have had two different instances in the last week where I found myself having to chose between what would be easy and what was right.  Both times I considered what example I want to set for my daughters, how I want them to see me and my actions.  I thought that in being a parent I would be shaping and helping my daughters grow, I never anticipated that I would grown and be shaped by them!

My Little Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...